Designing a structured training program is crucial to ensuring the achievement of objectives set forth in training need assessment. A well-designed training program will guide the facilitators as well as the training participants toward achieving the training goal. This module is designed to guide the participants with step-by-step process of designing and developing content for a training program.
By the end of this training, the participants will be able to
- Design a structured training program based on audience needs
- Define how the designed program will lead to achieving the objective set forth through need assessment
- Incorporate captivating visual aids to the development training content
- Learning & development practitioners
- HR generalists responsible for organizational development
- Corporate trainers