86% buyers will pay more for a better customer experience, but only 1% customers feel that the vendors consistently meet their expectations. (Source: Forbes)
Individuals and organizations continue to do business with organizations that deliver on what they promise and treat customers fairly. Unfortunately, customers stop doing business with a vendor primarily due to failure to deliver as per minimum expectations. Thus, an individual has far more potential to develop long lasting relationships and future business success by managing customer expectations in a consistent way.
In this interactive session, the participants will be exposed to the information and tasks to reveal the dynamics that create customer expectations and how to effectively manage by nurturing those factors to bring positive impact on their own domains.
At the end of the training, you will:
- Understand the importance to deliver as per customer expectations
- Acknowledge the factors that shapes customer expectations
- Learn how to effectively manage customer expectations
- Learn to how to regularly exceed customer expectations
- Employees from all level of the organization