89% of consumers began doing business with a competitor following a poor customer experience. [Source: RightNow Customer Experience Impact Report 2011]
Customer experience (CEX) is defined as your customers’ perceptions – both conscious and subconscious – of their relationship with your brand resulting from all their interactions with your brand during the customer life cycle. Delivering positive customer experience requires proper mindset to understand customer needs and treat the customer as they want to be treated.
In this highly interactive one day training, the participants will be exposed to different practical information and exercises to improve their personal customer centric skills and attitude.
At the end of the training, you will:
- Understand the concept of CEX
- Learn how to manage customer expectations
- Learn about the tools and techniques to manage customer experience
- Understand your organization’s customer experience level
- Employees from all level of the organization
* Separate modules can be developed for Senior and Mid level management